Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Organization for my desk

A easy project from last week was an organizer for my desk. The little thing I had for pens and scissors and such was quite overflowing so I decided it was time for something different.

The kids helped me paint tin cans to match the room's walls. I then hot glued them together and choose lace and ribbon to add to it. Aaron helped my to weave the ribbon in the lace. After gluing it on the project was done. It isn't the classiest organizer ever but it has lots of room and things aren't falling out anymore!
Now to get busy at attacking the pile of papers.....

2 comments:

Ang said...

that is a good idea. I like it I might have to make one.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have an award for your lovely blog. Please visit my blog to pick it up. http://sharingheartswithanoldersister.blogspot.com/2009/05/award.html

Blessings,
Glenys

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin